Verse

Verse

Saturday, November 9, 2013

4D Ultrasound

Matthew, Sumner, my mama, Matthew's parents, and I went to see sweet Anna Ruth in 4D November 2nd in Valdosta at a place called "The Bump".  It was a special day spent with the people who mean the most to me.  Our appointment was at 11:30.  She didn't cooperate as much as I would have liked, but we were able to get a lot of peeks at her sweet face.  It was unreal how much she looked like Sumner.  One thing I could really tell was that she had a round face.

After we left, we ate lunch at Checkers, and went shopping for Anna Ruth.  Up until this point I hadn't bought much for her, and with only 7 weeks left, I decided I better get busy.  We went to Target, Belks, and the Carter's Outlet store.  We bought her several sleepers, a few comfy outfits, bibs, socks, a blanket, and a sound machine.  I still have a million other things to buy, but at least I got a start.

After shopping we stopped at my new favorite place, Marble Slab, for ice cream.  We made it home about 6:00.  I sure am thankful for my wonderful family, God's blessings, and sweet memories.  I cannot wait to meet Anna Ruth.























No comments:

Post a Comment