Verse

Verse

Saturday, November 9, 2013

30 Week and 32 Week Doctor's Appointment

I am going to the doctor every two weeks now so I decided to combine the two appointments into one.
I went for my 30 week appointment on October 23rd (30 weeks 5 days).  I saw the new doctor, Dr. Justice.  It was a quick visit.  All she did was check my urine, weight, blood pressure, stomach measurement, and Anna Ruth's heartbeat. She said everything looked great.  I hadn't gained any weight since my previous appointment two weeks prior.

I went for my 32 week appointment November 7th (32 weeks 6 days).  I saw Dr. Jordan and he performed an ultrasound to check the location of my placenta (because I have to have a c-section).  My placenta was still in the front, but was high enough that he wasn't worried about it getting in the way of the incision.  He also went ahead and did measurements of Anna Ruth's head, stomach, and checked out her other important parts and said everything looked great.  According to the ultrasound she is 4 pounds 9 ounces.  I gained 2 1/2 pounds since my last appointment two weeks before bringing my total to 14 1/2 pounds.  I go back in two weeks and will probably schedule my c-section then... 6 weeks until the big day! I can't believe it!


No comments:

Post a Comment