Verse

Verse

Thursday, May 10, 2012

Midway Free Will Baptist Church Shower

May 3, 2012
My wonderful church family threw me an adorable "farm themed" baby shower. For refreshments, we had things like pigs in a blanket, hay stacks, salsa and chips, dirt cake, cocktail sausages, and other down south country foods! The decorations went right along with the barnyard theme I am using in Sumner's nursery (by the way, I changed his bedding completely, and will post a new blog about it once I get it finished!) We had a great turn out, and we go a lot of things we needed! Some things we received were: baby clothes, bibs, rattles, diapers, a bouncy seat, photo albums, blankets, and more! The hostesses did something extra special... Instead of buying individual gifts, they put their money together and bought me a very nice baby monitor! Another special gift came from my mother in law... She gave me a gift certificate for Jill Stringfellow Photography. The gift certificate was for the baby package Jill offers which takes his milestone pictures! SOOO EXCITED! I am so thankful for all of the love and support I have from friends and loved ones!
The proud grandmother's to be


The hostesses





No comments:

Post a Comment