Verse

Verse

Monday, May 11, 2020

Anna Ruth's Salvation Birthday 5-11-2020

Anna Ruth made the very best decision of her life today! She asked Jesus to come into her heart and vowed to make Him the Lord of her life. Praise God!!!

She has been asking questions for the past several months.  This past Saturday (May 9th) we put Sumner and Anna Ruth to bed like usual. She usually sleeps in Sumner's room on the bunk beds instead of the room she shares with Abigail. I heard them in there talking (as usual) and about 30 minutes after putting them to bed, they both came walking out and Sumner told us "Anna Ruth thinks she is ready to get saved" while Anna Ruth stood there shaking her head in agreement.

Matthew and I were both so happy to see how the Lord was dealing with her heart, but we were not sure she completely understood what it all meant. Matthew talked to her a little bit and prayed with her.  We told her we would let Mrs. Krista (the children's director) know and we were sure she would want to talk to her, too.  The next day she told me again "Mama, I really do want to get saved." I texted Mrs. Krista and she said she was so happy and would love to talk to Anna Ruth.

Today (May 11), Krista and Anna Ruth Facetimed together (because of COVID-19) and had a wonderful conversation about Jesus.  Krista asked Anna Ruth several questions and at the end Anna Ruth prayed the sinners prayer and became saved!!! We are looking forward to the day we can go back to church so she can get baptized. Thank you God for answering our prayers!

Dear Anna Ruth,

I have been praying for this day since before you were even born. I cannot stop smiling and thanking the Lord for what He has already done and what He will continue to do in your life.  I pray that you will always have a hunger to serve Him, praise Him, and follow Him. I pray you will seek Him and listen for His voice all the days of your life. I pray God will surround you with Godly influences all throughout your life and that one day you will marry a Christian man who also loves God fiercely.  I am so thankful that I get you be your mama!  

I love you as high as the sky and the ocean is deep and more and more and more!

Love, Mama  






No comments:

Post a Comment