Verse

Verse

Friday, December 19, 2014

Anna Ruth's Gingerbread First Birthday Party

Anna Ruth started celebrating her first birthday two weeks before her actual birthday... Typical Girl! :)

Just kidding! Actually, I decided to have her birthday party two weeks before her actual birthday since her real birthday is less than a week away from Christmas.  I knew how busy everyone would be.  Plus, I want her birthday to be completely separate from Christmas.  Being a December baby myself, I know how it can be sometimes.

Her birthday party turned out great.  I think we all had a lot of fun!  The theme for her party was "Gingerbread."  The reason I chose this theme was because I personally love gingerbread decorations.  She already has a gingerbread Christmas tree in her room, and I have a lot of gingerbread Christmas decorations I have collected through the years.

The party was was held in our church's gym, Lenox Baptist, on December 6th from 1-3.  The kids played with balls, frisbees, scooters!  Since most of the children were around her age, they just enjoyed running around!  There was also a gingerbread cookie decorating station which was a HUGE hit.

Anna Ruth loved opening all of her gifts and eating her birthday cake!  I still cannot believe we are in the month of her birthday.  It truly seems like yesterday I was pregnant with her.

Happy Birthday Anna Ruth.  Your birthday was full of sweetness just like you!










No comments:

Post a Comment