Verse

Verse

Sunday, June 15, 2014

Father's Day 2014

Our family went to the lake for Father's Day weekend.  We had a wonderful time.  Sumner rode the boat for the first time, and he loved it. He really likes it when we go fast!  Every time the speed would increase he would raise his arms in the air like he was riding a roller coaster.

 He also rode the jet ski again, and loved it too!

He spent a majority of the time in the lake.  He loves the water!

I know we will make a lot of memories at the lake in the years to come!

Sumner and Anna Ruth made their daddy, Poppie, and Papa homemade Father's Day cards.  They turned out so cute!

Matthew always asks Sumner "how much do you love daddy?" so this card was perfect.  I measured the length of Sumner's arm span and cut ribbon to match the length.  When you pull the hands, it stretches out to the length of his arm span.  I cannot take credit for this idea... Pinterest is awesome!









 I also got Sumner and Anna Ruth an outfit to wear to show their daddy how special he is to them!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment