We had a wonderful Easter. It started off by going to Sumner's Easter party at school Friday, April 18th. Unfortunately the weather prevented them babies from hunting eggs outside, so they hunted indoors instead.
Saturday, we decorated eggs with Gammy and Pappy. I wasn't sure how Sumner would act. I thought he may be too little to sit patiently as we colored them, but I was wrong. He really enjoyed it.
Sunday we went to church, ate lunch with Gammy, Pappy, and DD. After lunch we went to our annual family Easter egg hunt at Grandma and Granddaddy Murphy's house. It was ssooo cold and cloudy, but we still had a good time. Sumner absolutely loves hunting eggs. In fact, he loves it so much we ended up hiding the eggs more than once.
We had a wonderful Easter celebrating the resurrection of our Savior. I hope and pray I do a good job teaching my babies the real reason for the holiday and honor it in a way that is pleasing to the Lord.
Dear Sumner and Anna Ruth,
Happy Easter! We are so blessed to have a father in heaven who loved us enough to send his son to die for our sins so we can spend eternity with him. Jesus suffered and died so we can live forever with him in Heaven. I pray you always put your hope and trust in Jesus Christ and live a life that is pleasing to him. I love you both so much and thank God for allowing me to be your mommy!
I love you as high as the sky and the ocean is deep and more and more and more!

No comments:
Post a Comment