Unless the Lord builds the house, they labor in vain who build it. Psalm 127:1
Verse
Thursday, February 23, 2012
Rockin and a Rollin!
Sumner has been rockin and a rollin in mommy's belly for quite a while now! I love feeling him move inside me, but I was sad because no one else could feel him! Finally, on Sunday night, February 19th, Matthew was able to feel him move for the first time! We were watching TV. I was laying on the couch, and Matthew in his recliner. Sumner was all over the place. I felt like my whole body would rock when he would move, so I just knew if Matthew put his hand on my belly and waited a little while, he would be able to feel him, too! I was right! After only a few seconds, Matthew's hand bounced as Sumner kicked or flipped or something! Matthew was so excited! It was a very special moment for mama and daddy! We love you, Sumner!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment