7??? If I am being honest, saying Abigail is 7 doesn't roll off the tongue very well. It doesn't seem real. Maybe because she's so petite, it just doesn't seem real that she is 7 years old!!!
This year Abigail decided to do something extra special for her birthday! She had her first slumber party with her two "besties" (Selah Martin and Maisyn Story). They had so much fun. The highlight was going to the nail salon and getting "fake nails". That was such a treat! :)
Of course we also celebrated with family, too. The night before her birthday we met at the office with Matthew's family and celebrated Abigail and Yaya's birthday. That is always such a fun time.
For her birthday this she got lots of gymnastics stuff. She loves gymnastics, and we basically have everything at our house that she has at the gymnastics studio!
I am so grateful to be Abigail's mama. She brings me so much joy! She has a huge personality and the biggest laugh! She is tenderhearted and is very sensitive to people around her.
Dear Abigail,
I love you so very much! This has been a big year for you! We started homeschooling, you went to Alaska, you started gymnastics, and lost your first tooth! I am so thankful I have been able to be around for it all. I hope you never forget how special you are. Always put GOD first. He loves you even more than me. He has great plans for you and will be with you every step of the way!
I love you as high as the sky and the ocean is deep and more and more and more!!!
Love, Mama
No comments:
Post a Comment