Anna Ruth is so lucky, she gets to celebrate her birthday for 3 weeks! :) This typically happens for her since her birthday is so close to Christmas, we just stretch it out so she is able to celebrate on into the new year!
First, we celebrated at the office with Matthew's family. We celebrated Anna Ruth and Uncle David together, since their birthdays are only days apart.
On her actual birthday she had a friend, Chloe Barnes spend the night. I took them to get their nails done at the nail salon for a special treat!
Then a few weeks after her real birthday she had a slumber party with some of her closest friends! :)
For her birthday this year, she got her very own Nintendo Switch! :)
It is never hard to celebrate Anna Ruth. I can't put into words how much I love her and how much she means to me. I thank God for allowing me the privilege of being her mama!
Dear Anna Ruth.
Happy Birthday sweet girl! I am so thankful to be able to celebrate another year with you. When I think back over the past 11 years, I get emotional. It went by so fast, but I can honestly say I have enjoyed it all. I am grateful to have been able to spend so much time with you and watch you grow. I look forward to continue watching you transform into the lady God created you to be. I love you as high as the sky and the ocean is deep and more and more and more!
Love, Mama
No comments:
Post a Comment