Verse

Verse

Wednesday, February 21, 2024

Happy 6th Birthday, Abigail

 A few facts about the 6 year old Abigail:

1. You love to color, paint, and draw! 

2. You are very diligent in things you care about... Like coloring and diamond painting.

3. You are very organized and a great helper!

4. You don't like it when Anna Ruth answers a question or tells you something when you were trying to have a discussion with me. You tell her all the time "I wasn't talking to you, Sissy"

5. You love going to dance class as long as we take a pic with the dog statue and put on lipstick first.

6. You love jumping on the trampoline and swinging.

7. You are so snuggly and love to be held and hugged.

8. Your best friend is Selah Martin.


How we celebrated:

1. You had a joint party at the office to celebrate yours and Yaya's birthday!

2. You had a "mermaid themed" party at the gymnastics place.

3. This will probably be a birthday you will remember for the rest of your life.  The night before your birthday, Selah and James came to spend the night. Not just for one night, but two!! Their mama had to go go the hospital, and since they don't have family nearby, we watched them.  This was your first "sleepover!" The day of your birthday we celebrated by going to eat breakfast at Chick-Fil-A. Later, I came to your class to read a book, and I also brought cupcakes, cheese balls, and drinks.  Afterwards we went to eat lunch together at Subway before picking up Bubba and Sissy. James and Selah's dad brought them back over after they got out of school.  DD also came over, and we went to eat supper at Cracker Barrel. 


Dear Abigail,

It iso amazing to see how much you have grown and matured over the past year. You have really come out of your shell.  You are so sweet and loving. I am so thankful you still like to be held, rocked, and carried. I love our "Monday night tradition" and look forward to it every week! I pray you come to accept Jesus as the Lord and Savior of your life and follow Him forever! I pray you will have a huge faith in Him and get your joy/peace from Him. I pray you always know and remember how loved you are by Him, and by your family! I am so thankful God gave you to us! I love you as high as the sky and the ocean is deep and more and more and more!

Love, Mama

No comments:

Post a Comment