Verse

Verse

Wednesday, February 21, 2024

Anna Ruth is the Double Digits!!!

 I cannot believe that you are 10!  Wow! These pictures keep coming up on my memories of you around the time leading up to you being born, your birth, and immediately following. I get mixed feelings. Of course, sadness first, because it all just went by so fast. But also gladness/thankfulness because of the time we have shared, the memories we have made, and the closeness between us.  I have loved every single minute of the past 10 years and I look forward to watching how God continues to work in your life. I love you so much, Sissy! Happy Birthday! I love you as high as the sky and the ocean is deep and more and more and more!

Love, Mama


How we celebrated:

1. We had a joint birthday party at the office for Anna Ruth and Uncle David

2. The morning of your birthday, we celebrated with cookies, decorations, and gifts! Your big gift was a gymnastics bar and mat.  Sumner also made you the sweetest card. Later that day, we went to have lunch and you got your ears pierced! :) 

3. Since your birthday is so close to Christmas, we decided to have your big party after the new year.  You had a HUGE crowd at the gymnastics place!!  Fun was had by all!


A few facts about 10 year old Anna Ruth:

1. You are loyal to those you love.

2. You are very sensitive to the feelings of others, especially when you see someone being left out or less fortunate that you.

3. You are a leader aka bossy.  Everyone tells me you "keep them straight".  While God can use this to grow you as a bold leader for Him one day, I have to remind you at times, to concentrate on you before you concentrate on others.

4. Your mothering gene is so strong. You will be an amazing mama some day!

5. Your prayer life has grown so much this past year. I love hearing your prayers for others. 

No comments:

Post a Comment