Verse

Verse

Friday, March 10, 2023

Happy 9th Birthday, Anna Ruth!

 

Happy 9th Birthday, Anna Ruth!

I am writing this about a month late (but better late than never)!  It is still hard to believe Anna Ruth is almost filling up two hands already. Where does the time go? Thankfully, Anna Ruth still loves to be with her mama! She and I have had a special bond from the beginning, and I am so thankful we still do.  We have this tradition where every Wednesday night after church, she and I lay in my bed and watch tv. Matthew  has to stay late after church, so while Sumner and Abigail go to bed, we get some 1:1 time. We usually watch Brady Bunch (haha)!

If I had to summarize Anna Ruth’s personality it would be this; she is protective, she is observant, she is affectionate, she helps keep us all in line, she is girly, and a “tad” sassy, She enjoys crafts, playing Nintendo, sewing, having her nails done, Andy Griffith, Brady Bunch, Little House on the Prairie, and she still loves her baby doll Ella. 

For her birthday this year, instead of having a big party, she had a slumber party. We also celebrated the entire day of her actual birthday at home and then again with Uncle David and the family at the office. 

Dear Anna Ruth,

I hope you know how loved you are and how thankful I am to be able to spend each birthday with you. You are such a sweet person and beautiful inside and out. I pray you will follow God all your life and love Him more than anything.  Happy Birthday, sweet girl!!!

I love you as high as the sky and the ocean is deep and more and more and more!

Love,

Mama

No comments:

Post a Comment