I'm running to Your arms
I'm running to Your arms
The riches of Your love
Will always be enough
Nothing compares to Your embrace
Light of the world forever reign
https://youtu.be/_O1GleGicNg
2. Amazing Grace
How is it that I have heard this song my entire life yet this verse is just now sinkin in... Remember, this earthly life is just a vapor.
When we’ve been there ten thousand years,
Bright shining as the sun,
We’ve no less days to sing God’s praise
Than when we first begun.
3. What You Say
You say I am loved when I can’t feel a thing
You say I am strong when I think I am weak
You say I am held when I am falling short
When I don’t belong, oh You say I am Yours
And I believe, oh I believe
What You say of me
I believe
https://youtu.be/sIaT8Jl2zpI
5. More Than Anything
Help me want the Healer
More than the healing
Help me want the Saviour
More than the saving
Help me want the Giver
More than the giving
Oh help me want You Jesus
More than anything
The riches of Your love
Will always be enough
Nothing compares to Your embrace
Light of the world forever reign
https://youtu.be/_O1GleGicNg
2. Amazing Grace
How is it that I have heard this song my entire life yet this verse is just now sinkin in... Remember, this earthly life is just a vapor.
When we’ve been there ten thousand years,
Bright shining as the sun,
We’ve no less days to sing God’s praise
Than when we first begun.
3. What You Say
You say I am loved when I can’t feel a thing
You say I am strong when I think I am weak
You say I am held when I am falling short
When I don’t belong, oh You say I am Yours
And I believe, oh I believe
What You say of me
I believe
https://youtu.be/sIaT8Jl2zpI
5. More Than Anything
Help me want the Healer
More than the healing
Help me want the Saviour
More than the saving
Help me want the Giver
More than the giving
Oh help me want You Jesus
More than anything
https://youtu.be/CKECQ86XexM
6. Honestly
Honestly, I need to be broken
Honestly, I need to fall down
Go ahead and shake my foundation
'Cause Honestly, I'm figuring out
That of all that I have, all that I need is You
Honestly
Honestly, I need to fall down
Go ahead and shake my foundation
'Cause Honestly, I'm figuring out
That of all that I have, all that I need is You
Honestly
https://youtu.be/P5BfzJSRDoY
No comments:
Post a Comment