The break started on Friday when y'all had your Thanksgiving programs at school. We got to see you both sing and then had lunch. Yaya and Top were able to come, too.
On Saturday we decorated the house for Christmas!
On Sunday Yaya made a delicious lunch after church. That night you both had your Thanksgiving program at church.
On Monday DD came over. We went to Walmart and looked around at the Christmas decorations and toys. We went to Hobby Lobby to buy you (Sumner) ornaments for your Christmas tree. We found Ninja Turtle ornaments, but they were kind of expensive so instead of buying enough for your whole tree, we bought a few and then bought stuff to make homemade Ninja Turtle ornaments. We ate lunch with Daddy. That evening you, DD, and I worked together to make your ornaments and decorated your tree. Anna Ruth, the reason we did not buy ornaments for your tree was because you already had everything for the tree in your room! :)
On Tuesday we went to Maggie Claire and Mollie's house to play. Fletcher and Branch came, too! Y'all played your little hearts out!
On Wednesday we ate lunch with our friends Avery and Hadleigh. Afterwards, they came back to our house and played!
On Thursday we went to Aunt Linda's house in Moultrie to celebrate Thanksgiving. That night we went to the square in Moultrie and watched them turn the Christmas lights on. This is always a special night because y'all love it so much!
On Friday we made our traditional "Countdown to Christmas" rings and painted the Christmas crafts I bought y'all from Hobby Lobby earlier in the week. Afterwards, I helped y'all build a fort in the living room.
On Saturday we got up early and drove to Pine Mountain. First we went to the Animal Safari and that night we went to the Fantasy in Lights. It was a long day, but a fun one!
And the final day ended with just as much fun because we went to Fletcher's house to celebrate his 4th birthday!
Dear Sumner and Anna Ruth,
As you can see we had a FUN week. When I type it all out it seems like we were so busy, but it certainly did not feel that way. We spent the week with nothing we HAD to do and did only what we WANTED to do. We never got in a hurry and just enjoyed being together and with our friends. Maybe it's because I am hormonal from being pregnant, but I did tear up Sunday night. Not because I was sad, but because I was so happy and felt overcome with thankfulness. I thank GOD for the blessings of my life and especially because I get to be your mama!!! I love you both as high as the sky and the ocean is deep and more and more and more!
Love,
Mama











No comments:
Post a Comment