Summertime 2017
Another summer has come and gone, but we sure did have
fun! We did a lot of fun things, made a
lot of memories, and had a BIG announcement to share with our friends and
family. Below is a recap of our wonderful summer together!
- - Daddy turned 32 and Sumner turned 4. We had a lot of time celebrating you two!
- - Anna Ruth and I had a lot of tea parties, doll playing fun, and nail polishing glam!
- - Your friend Avery came over a lot this summer and played while his mama worked. Y’all had a blast together!
- - We had lots of picnics in our yard!
- - We went to the Cattleman Show in Orlando with Uncle David, Top, and Yaya. We had the best time at the convention, swimming in the pool, visited all there was to see in Downtown Disney, and best of all going to meet Mickey and the gang at Mickey’s Backyard BBQ!
- - We took a road trip with Uncle David in the RV to St. George Island for the day. Y’all played in the ocean, visited the lighthouse, and we all enjoyed a delicious seafood supper!
- - We went to the Cinnamon Beach for a week with Top, Yaya, Uncle Dwight, Aunt Carol, Angel, Josh, Avery, and Tyler.
- - Y’all had your very own lemonade stand in the front yard, and had the best time!
- - We went on a camping trip with Uncle David to Cherokee, NC. Uncle David, Grandma, Ms. Vicki, Yaya, and Top slept in the RV while the four of us slept in a tent. We had the very best time! There was a river flowing right in front of our tent . Uncle David bought each of you a new bike and y’all rode those things miles and miles. We fished, roasted marshmallows, played in the river, and made lots of special memories together!
- - And the greatest thing of all about this summer was our blessing from God; the news that by next summer we would be a family of 5 instead of a family of 4! Baby P #3 expected to arrive February 2018!
Dear Sumner and Anna
Ruth,
Daddy and I were just
talking the other day about how we can’t believe how fast these summers are
flying by. Every year it seems like it
comes and goes faster than the one before. You’ll learn soon enough (if you
haven’t already) that I don’t like the idea of y’all growing up too much.
However, I do know that’s life and I just pray that God will help me along the
way. I pray He will help me enjoy the
present and look forward to the future instead of being sad about the
past. I am thankful for the blessing of being your mama. I am also thankful for all the memories I
have of you two. I will cherish each and
every one of them for as long as I live.
I hope y’alll never forget or doubt how much I love you and how much you
mean to me. My biggest dream when I was
growing up was to be a mama. Thanks to
the Lord, y’all have made my dreams come true!
I love you as high as
the sky and the ocean is deep and more and more and more!
No comments:
Post a Comment