When I picked Anna Ruth up from school last week she was so excited to show me what she had in her book bag. As soon as she got into the car she said "mommy do you want to know what's in my bookbag" as she pulled her folder out of her book bag. She handed me a card and told me that it was "Corbin's birthday." I hope I never forget the look on her face. When we got home she put the invitation on the refrigerator which is where we put all of our other invitations and cards. I bet she goes and gets that invitation off of the refrigerator 10 times a day. She tells anyone who will listen about Corbin's choo choo birthday party. Yesterday she even came inside from playing outside just to get the invitation so she could show it to my brother Walter. I even noticed a little handprint on the refrigerator right beside the invitation from all the times she came to the refrigerator to look at it or to get it off. I just love her so much and her sweet little personality. God has truly blessed me with precious children and a wonderful family.




No comments:
Post a Comment