Unless the Lord builds the house, they labor in vain who build it. Psalm 127:1
Verse
Thursday, October 20, 2016
My Sweet Sumner
My heart is so full tonight. The love my sweet little boy shows me each and every day is sometimes more than I think I can even handle. He is so compassionate, sweet, sensitive, loving, and caring. Today he was especially all of these things. I couldn't count the number of kisses hugs and "I love you" given to me by him today. He picks me flowers everytime he has a chance. He loves to hold my hand and tell me that he will always love me even when he is big. Sure he has his moments just like any other four-year-old where he can pitch a good fit and act a little ugly but thankfully those times are few and far between. I just pray these characteristics stay with him and even grow stronger and stronger as he grows I love him so much and I'm just so very thankful that God chose me to be his mommy.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment