Verse

Verse

Friday, October 3, 2014

Anna Ruth's 9 Month Check-Up

Anna Ruth had her 9 month check up with Dr. Conner today and he said she was perfect, which I already knew :) ! She was very scared of him at first (she is scared/shy when anyone new comes around.) When he started his exam, she got a panicked look, and grabbed me around the neck and wouldn't let go. She loosened up quickly, though. Dr. Conner said she is 19 lbs. 10 oz. (70th percentile) and 27 3/4 in. (46th percentile)! I cannot believe how far she has come and I am so thankful to God for his blessings.
I don't have any idea why I am so emotional these days, but I got a knot in my throat when I told the receptionist I needed to schedule her 1 year wellness visit. How can that be?


No comments:

Post a Comment