Verse

Verse

Monday, August 11, 2014

And She's Off.... On A Crawling Adventure!!!!!

On Anna Ruth's seven month birthday I never would have predicted she would be crawling in 2 1/2 weeks, but she was!  It was like she woke up one morning full of motivation and strength!  She started out by changing from a seated position, to a crawling position, and back to a seated position all by herself.  Then one day something she wanted caught her eye so once she moved herself into the crawling position she started rocking back and forth trying to get it.  This went on for a few days until she finally figured out how to make her arms and legs move correctly!  During the week of August 4th she started crawling a few inches at a time and then flopping down in exhaustion.  However, by the end of the week (August 9th) she was crawling all over the place.  All I can say is Sumner better watch out! I have heard him tell her "no, no, Sissy" more times over the past few days that I ever have before.  I guess it is because now Anna Ruth is capable of invading what he thinks is "Sumner's Territory!" Fun times are in store for the Palmer house, that's for sure!  I can't wait! :)

Anna Ruth crawling August 9, 2014



Anna Ruth crawling August 11, 2014

No comments:

Post a Comment