Sumner and I made plans to do something together for Valentines Day. I didn’t think it would be anything special… just some one on one time together. Well…Sumner had other plans…. About 4:30 I heard him taking a shower. Next I saw him dressed in a pair of nice khakis and a button down shirt! He even had his wallet and some of Matthew’s cologne. When I saw he had done all this by himself, happy tears came to my eyes! I hadn’t planned on getting dressed up… I probably wasn’t even going to put on makeup…. But when I saw how much work he had gone to, I quickly got ready! He was so sweet and such a gentleman the entire time. He paid for our meal, opened the door for me, and said the blessing for us. I love him so much! I pray every day he marries a Godly woman who treats him kindly. He is a special boy!!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment