Verse

Verse

Thursday, January 7, 2021

Anna Ruth Turns SEVEN!!!

 Anna Ruth Turns SEVEN!!! How in the world is that possible? Goodness, I can't even put into words how much I love this little girl! I can't even begin to describe how wonderful the past seven years have been since she has been in my life! Anna Ruth loves and she loves BIG! She is loyal and she is kind.  She loves to have your undivided attention. She loves to play teacher. She loves taking care of her little sis and keeping her big brother in line.  She loves JESUS and she has really grown so much this past year in her walk and desire to know HIM more.  She loves junk! She is the one who made "junk night" a weekly thing at our house (Saturday nights- cookies, popcorn, movie, stay up later). She lives for junk night! Haha! She is doing so well in school this year and has really soared with her ability to read! I am so proud of her because she has really worked hard and it is paying off! 

It felt like we celebrated her birthday for the entire month! First, she had a skating party (which she shared with Sumner since he wasn't able to have one because of COVID) and later she had a slumber party with friends!  On her actual birthday we went bowling and just spent the day doing what she wanted to do and spending quality time together! 

Dear Anna Ruth,

This year I have a prayer on my heart regarding you. I have written it below. Happy Birthday! I love you sweet girl... As high as the sky and the ocean is deep and more and more and more

Dear Lord.

Thank you so very much for blessing me with Anna Ruth.  I pray you would please pursue her all the days of her life. Please soften her heart and prepare it to always listen and obey to you. Please give her wisdom and discernment as she navigates life. Please give Matthew and I the same so we raise her in a way that would be pleasing to YOU. I pray you would please bless her with a Godly husband one day who will love you with all his heart and love her the way your word teaches. 










No comments:

Post a Comment