Sumner's latest thing is building and designing things. He builds all sorts of things like train stations, houses, churches, John Deere Dealerships, Ice cream shops, and BILLBOARD SIGNS! His imagination and ability to create things amazes me. I think he'll be an engineer or architect when he grows up. He builds and builds and builds. He builds with everything from real wood blocks, old boxes that normal people throw away, left over toilet paper and paper towel rolls, and random toys he finds around his room that will serve the purpose to whatever he is building. Recently he drove his tractor to the shelter by our house and loaded it with left over bricks so he could build things in the yard. He made several trips back and forth to the pile to get more bricks.
The billboard sign thing is really funny and unique. He pays very close attention to restaurant or store logos and makes them out of paper and tapes them to the billboards he creates. He has gotten very creative with this and even mounts flashlights to them so they light up like the real ones. Some of his favorites are Publix, Waffle House, and Taco Bell (which is so funny because he has never eaten at a Taco Bell).
Dear Sumner,
You're imagination and creativity amazes me every single day. But even more than that your heart amazes me even more. You are so smart, kind, thoughtful, compassionate, and the list goes on and on. I believe with ALL my heart that God has something awesome in store for your life. I pray as you grow older that you will develop and very real and close relationship with Him. I pray you will seek His will for your life! I thank God for you each and every day and pray those things for your precious life. I love you as high as the sky and the ocean is deep and more and more and more!
Love,
Mama






No comments:
Post a Comment